- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
Cavs News: Kyle Korver Cleared to Play Tuesday Against Orlando Magic
- Updated: April 4, 2017
Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue made the announcement during his pregame media appearance. Lue also indicated that the entire team will be playing in Wednesday night’s road game against the Boston Celtics.
The 36-year-old Korver serves as a key three-point weapon, having connected at a rate of 48.2 percent since being acquired by Cleveland in early January. He will be wearing teammate Kyrie Irving’s signature shoe, the Kyrie 3, in an effort to give his foot some added comfort and support.