- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
- Kyrie Irving Fires Back at Reporter Who Asks If Cavs Feel Vulnerable
Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Updated: March 26, 2017
Watch as four-time MVP LeBron James takes a brutal knee to the groin from Wizards big man Jason Smith in the fourth quarter:
— CSN Wizards (@CSNWizards) March 26, 2017
Fortunately, the King was able to get up and complete the game. The 32-year-old finished the Eastern Conference battle with 24 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists in 41 minutes.
With 10 games left in the regular season, James will need all the help he can get to ensure the Cavs finish the season with the first seed in the East.
The Cavaliers take on the San Antonio Spurs at 8 p.m. ET. on Monday in Texas.