- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: Andrew Bogut to Miss Remainder of Season and Playoffs
- Updated: March 8, 2017
The center underwent additional imaging and evaluation at the Cleveland Clinic yesterday for his fractured left tibia and is set to undergo non-surgical treatment and a recovery plan, which will involve an extended period of immobilization.
Bogut had played in just one minute in his Cavs debut, before being kneed in the tibia by Miami Heat player Okaro White.
Cavs general manager David Griffin is likely to seek mediation in the wake of Bogut’s injury and could sign a free agent big man in the coming weeks.