- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs Rumors: Andrew Bogut Expected to Join Cavs After Clearing Waivers
- Updated: February 27, 2017
It looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers will be getting that a lot more dangerous in the frontcourt.
That’s because according to two Dallas Mavericks sources, center Andrew Bogut is expected to choose Cleveland as his destination once he negotiates his release from the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Two Mavs sources say they expect Andrew Bogut will choose to join the Cavaliers once he receives a buyout from the 76ers.
— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) February 26, 2017
The 32-year-old center will be a huge addition to a Cavs frontcourt severely lacking a paint presence and backup center to Tristan Thompson.
Bogut holds career averages of 10.0 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 1.6 blocks per game and is expected to make an immediate impact once he signs with the Cavs.