- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Cavs News: Deron Williams to Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday
- Updated: February 25, 2017
Williams, 32, was bought out by the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday and recently cleared waivers Saturday.
The former Utah Jazz point guard will make an excellent fit as a backup point guard on a Cavs roster that desperately needed an additional playmaker.
Williams holds career averages of 16.6 points and 8.2 assists per game.
It’s still unknown as to what type of contract the Cavs plan to sign Williams to, however, it is likely to be a rest-of-season contract. If so, the contract would be worth $410,733 and it’d cost the Cavs $908,340 including luxury taxes.