- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
- Kyrie Irving Fires Back at Reporter Who Asks If Cavs Feel Vulnerable
Video: Cavaliers Hilariously Sing Classic Love Song in Spirit of Valentine’s Day
- Updated: February 17, 2017
The collective basketball ability of the Cleveland Cavaliers roster is such that they’ve been able to reach the NBA Finals in each of the last two years and win the franchise’s first title this past season. However, that high level of skill doesn’t always extend to their singing ability, which was captured in an Instagram video and posted on Thursday afternoon.
Taking turns singing lines from the late Whitney Houston’s, “I Will Always Love You,” are five members of the team: Kyrie Irving, Jordan McRae, Kay Felder, Iman Shumpert and Tristan Thompson. Irving appears at the beginning and end of the short video and arguably offers the best effort, though he states in the video that he was given the most difficult part to sing.
The song was Houston’s biggest hit and was part of her role in the 1992 Kevin Costner film, “The Bodyguard.” Last Saturday marked the fifth anniversary of her death at the age of 48.