- Kevin Love Sends Message to LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Before All-Star Weekend
- Video: Cavaliers Hilariously Sing Classic Love Song in Spirit of Valentine’s Day
- Video: Kyrie Irving Stars in New Uncle Drew Commercial With Baron Davis
- Report: Cavs Let Kevin Love Play With Injured Knee for Three Games
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game Recap: Gaining Rhythm
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
Kevin Love Sends Message to LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Before All-Star Weekend
- Updated: February 17, 2017
The knee injury that’s sidelined Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for the next six weeks has ended up undercutting his opportunity to play in Sunday’s All-Star Game in New Orleans. However, the forward took time on Thursday afternoon to acknowledge his Cavalier and All-Star teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving via social media. That duo will represent Cleveland in the contest.
Using Instagram to express his feelings about James and Irving, Love offered a photo of the trio after they had received their All-Star jerseys at a recent Cavs home game:
Love underwent arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday and is expected to be out until the end of March. He had been selected to play in the All-Star Game for the fourth time in his career and first as a member of the Cavaliers. During his time as a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Love played for the Western Conference All-Star team three times in 2011, 2012 and 2014.