- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Kevin Love Sends Message to LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Before All-Star Weekend
- Updated: February 17, 2017
The knee injury that’s sidelined Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for the next six weeks has ended up undercutting his opportunity to play in Sunday’s All-Star Game in New Orleans. However, the forward took time on Thursday afternoon to acknowledge his Cavalier and All-Star teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving via social media. That duo will represent Cleveland in the contest.
Using Instagram to express his feelings about James and Irving, Love offered a photo of the trio after they had received their All-Star jerseys at a recent Cavs home game:
Love underwent arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday and is expected to be out until the end of March. He had been selected to play in the All-Star Game for the fourth time in his career and first as a member of the Cavaliers. During his time as a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Love played for the Western Conference All-Star team three times in 2011, 2012 and 2014.