- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
Kevin Love Sends Message to LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Before All-Star Weekend
- Updated: February 17, 2017
The knee injury that’s sidelined Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love for the next six weeks has ended up undercutting his opportunity to play in Sunday’s All-Star Game in New Orleans. However, the forward took time on Thursday afternoon to acknowledge his Cavalier and All-Star teammates LeBron James and Kyrie Irving via social media. That duo will represent Cleveland in the contest.
Using Instagram to express his feelings about James and Irving, Love offered a photo of the trio after they had received their All-Star jerseys at a recent Cavs home game:
Love underwent arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday and is expected to be out until the end of March. He had been selected to play in the All-Star Game for the fourth time in his career and first as a member of the Cavaliers. During his time as a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves, Love played for the Western Conference All-Star team three times in 2011, 2012 and 2014.