- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Updated: February 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ worst fears have been realized.
After undergoing arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body from his left knee this morning at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, power forward Kevin Love will be out for approximately six weeks to undergo a period of rest and rehabilitation, according to the team.
Source tells ESPN that Kevin Love will undergo a scope on his L knee and miss six weeks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) February 14, 2017
The power forward was ruled out for Tuesday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves after undergoing an MRI on Sunday and was sent for a second opinion.
This could end up being a big blow to a Cavs team that is already putting a heavy load on superstar LeBron James, who is currently tied for most minutes per game (37.6).
Stay tuned as we will release more details on Love throughout the day.