- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Updated: February 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ worst fears have been realized.
After undergoing arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body from his left knee this morning at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, power forward Kevin Love will be out for approximately six weeks to undergo a period of rest and rehabilitation, according to the team.
Source tells ESPN that Kevin Love will undergo a scope on his L knee and miss six weeks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) February 14, 2017
The power forward was ruled out for Tuesday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves after undergoing an MRI on Sunday and was sent for a second opinion.
This could end up being a big blow to a Cavs team that is already putting a heavy load on superstar LeBron James, who is currently tied for most minutes per game (37.6).
Stay tuned as we will release more details on Love throughout the day.