- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Updated: February 14, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ worst fears have been realized.
After undergoing arthroscopic surgery to remove a loose body from his left knee this morning at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, power forward Kevin Love will be out for approximately six weeks to undergo a period of rest and rehabilitation, according to the team.
Source tells ESPN that Kevin Love will undergo a scope on his L knee and miss six weeks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) February 14, 2017
The power forward was ruled out for Tuesday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves after undergoing an MRI on Sunday and was sent for a second opinion.
This could end up being a big blow to a Cavs team that is already putting a heavy load on superstar LeBron James, who is currently tied for most minutes per game (37.6).
Stay tuned as we will release more details on Love throughout the day.