- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love Expected to Play Tonight Against Thunder
- Updated: February 9, 2017
Although Cleveland Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue had mentioned after the Cavs’ 132-117 drubbing of the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night that he might hold out his Big 3 on the tail end of a back-to-back, it doesn’t seem like that’s actually going to take place.
According to Joe Gabriele of Cavs.com, all five of Cleveland’s starters (including LeBron James, Kevin Love, and Kyrie Irving) from last night’s game are expected to suit up against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night.
Per Coach Lue, everyone's playing tonight in OKC. Guys are on a good roll and want to keep it going.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) February 9, 2017
The Cavs seem to be on a bit of a roll as of late as they are finally clicking as a unit, and the newly acquired Kyle Korver is even starting to look more comfortable in a Cavs uniform. The sharpshooter dropped a season-high 29 points, including a career-high eight 3-pointers on Wednesday night.
They are coming off of four straight wins and face a formidable opponent tonight in the Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena.