- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Recap: Running Out of Gas
Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love Expected to Play Tonight Against Thunder
- Updated: February 9, 2017
Although Cleveland Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue had mentioned after the Cavs’ 132-117 drubbing of the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night that he might hold out his Big 3 on the tail end of a back-to-back, it doesn’t seem like that’s actually going to take place.
According to Joe Gabriele of Cavs.com, all five of Cleveland’s starters (including LeBron James, Kevin Love, and Kyrie Irving) from last night’s game are expected to suit up against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night.
Per Coach Lue, everyone's playing tonight in OKC. Guys are on a good roll and want to keep it going.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) February 9, 2017
The Cavs seem to be on a bit of a roll as of late as they are finally clicking as a unit, and the newly acquired Kyle Korver is even starting to look more comfortable in a Cavs uniform. The sharpshooter dropped a season-high 29 points, including a career-high eight 3-pointers on Wednesday night.
They are coming off of four straight wins and face a formidable opponent tonight in the Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena.