- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Recap: Running Out of Gas
Video: LeBron James Addresses Whether Game-Tying Three Was Luck or Skill
- Updated: February 8, 2017
The clutch 3-pointer that LeBron James connected on to send the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Monday night road game versus the Washington Wizards into overtime helped the Cavaliers eventually come away with a 140-135 victory. James indicated during the team’s Wednesday morning shootaround in Indianapolis that his decision to use the backboard to make the attempt was by design.
“I knew the angle where I was on the court,” James said. “I just had to get behind the 3-point line, and I just figured the best shot for me was to go glass on it.”
James also offered high praise for teammate Kevin Love‘s pass from the opposite end of the court and dismissed Wizard guard John Wall’s description of the basket as a “one-in-a-million shot.”
“Nah, that’s not one in a million. Not for me, maybe for somebody else,” James said about Wall’s comment.
The Cavaliers will face the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night before heading to Oklahoma City to face the Thunder on Thursday evening.