- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: LeBron James Addresses Whether Game-Tying Three Was Luck or Skill
- Updated: February 8, 2017
The clutch 3-pointer that LeBron James connected on to send the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Monday night road game versus the Washington Wizards into overtime helped the Cavaliers eventually come away with a 140-135 victory. James indicated during the team’s Wednesday morning shootaround in Indianapolis that his decision to use the backboard to make the attempt was by design.
“I knew the angle where I was on the court,” James said. “I just had to get behind the 3-point line, and I just figured the best shot for me was to go glass on it.”
James also offered high praise for teammate Kevin Love‘s pass from the opposite end of the court and dismissed Wizard guard John Wall’s description of the basket as a “one-in-a-million shot.”
“Nah, that’s not one in a million. Not for me, maybe for somebody else,” James said about Wall’s comment.
The Cavaliers will face the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night before heading to Oklahoma City to face the Thunder on Thursday evening.