- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
Cavs News: Kyrie Irving Among Eight Participants in 2017 Three-Point Contest
- Updated: February 3, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving is looking to build on his 2013 Foot Locker Three-Point Contest victory as he has officially entered his name into the 2017 JBL Three-Point Contest at All-Star Weekend in New Orleans, LA.
The NBA officially announced the contest’s participants on Thursday as Irving will be joined by seven other long-range snipers including Eric Gordon of the Houston Rockets, Kyle Lowry of the Toronto Raptors, Wesley Matthews of the Dallas Mavericks, C.J. McCollum of the Portland Trail Blazers, Klay Thompson of the Golden State Warriors, Kemba Walker of the Charlotte Hornets, and Nick Young of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Irving is shooting a blistering 39.5 percent from three-point range this season and is sinking a career-high 2.4 3-pointers per game with his most heralded trey coming in last year’s NBA Finals against Thompson’s Warriors.
The contest will be held at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, Feb. 18 at Smoothie King Center and will be nationally televised on TNT.