- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Made Decision on Point Guard Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 30, 2017
According to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com, a source has indicated that the Cleveland Cavaliers have not viewed free agent point guard Nate Robinson as a realistic candidate to add to their roster for quite some time now.
FWIW, checked on the Cavs' potential interest in Nate Robinson a couple months ago. Let's put it at: "Don't call us, we'll call you"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 28, 2017
The 32-year-old, who had been reaching out to the Cavs for the past couple weeks via social media, is evidently not what the Cavs front office has in mind in regards to a suitable backup point guard to Kyrie Irving.