- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Recap: Running Out of Gas
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Made Decision on Point Guard Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 30, 2017
According to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com, a source has indicated that the Cleveland Cavaliers have not viewed free agent point guard Nate Robinson as a realistic candidate to add to their roster for quite some time now.
FWIW, checked on the Cavs' potential interest in Nate Robinson a couple months ago. Let's put it at: "Don't call us, we'll call you"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 28, 2017
The 32-year-old, who had been reaching out to the Cavs for the past couple weeks via social media, is evidently not what the Cavs front office has in mind in regards to a suitable backup point guard to Kyrie Irving.