- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Made Decision on Point Guard Nate Robinson
- Updated: January 30, 2017
According to Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com, a source has indicated that the Cleveland Cavaliers have not viewed free agent point guard Nate Robinson as a realistic candidate to add to their roster for quite some time now.
FWIW, checked on the Cavs' potential interest in Nate Robinson a couple months ago. Let's put it at: "Don't call us, we'll call you"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 28, 2017
The 32-year-old, who had been reaching out to the Cavs for the past couple weeks via social media, is evidently not what the Cavs front office has in mind in regards to a suitable backup point guard to Kyrie Irving.