- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
Video: Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal Get Into Heated Argument Over LeBron’s Roster Comments
- Updated: January 27, 2017
The biggest topic of conversation around the league still seems to be the tirade Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James unleashed Monday night after the Cavs lost to the New Orleans Pelicans, 124-122.
After the frustrating loss, James openly called out the Cavs’ front office for poor roster management, and demanded they go out and get another playmaker. This inspired various responses from around the league, including those from NBA guards Nate Robinson and Jordan Crawford and James’ own general manager David Griffin.
On Thursday night, the topic came up on TNT’s “Inside the NBA” and led former players Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal to get into a heated argument. O’Neal sympathized with James’ comments, while Barkley called them “whiny” and “inappropriate.”
Watch the fiery exchange unfold below.