- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
LeBron Reacts to Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors After Loss to Kings
- Updated: January 26, 2017
Struggles for the Cleveland Cavaliers on the court remain, and the rumors off of it aren’t of much concern right now to LeBron James. That was evident on Wednesday night from his lack of interest in talking about a report from earlier Wednesday about the Cavaliers acquiring his close friend, New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony.
During his postgame remarks, James was asked about his opinion on the trade rumors involving Anthony and teammate Kevin Love.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) January 26, 2017
“I have no reaction. We’ve got 14 guys in here (and) we need to be ready every night,” James said. “We can’t play fantasy basketball, we’ve got who we’ve got and we’ve got to go out and play.”
James has spoken in the past of teaming up with Anthony at some point during the remainder of their careers. The two entered the NBA in 2003, when James was the top selection in that year’s draft, followed two spots later by Anthony’s selection by his original team, the Denver Nuggets.
Wednesday night’s 116-112 loss to the Sacramento Kings is the sixth in the last eight games for Cleveland, who hosts Brooklyn on Friday night, with tipoff set for just after 7:30 p.m.