- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Video: LeBron’s Son Shows Off Crazy Vision and Handles During MLK Tournament
- Updated: January 20, 2017
The son of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is continuing to show that he’s inherited a good portion of his father’s abilities on the court, with the most recent example coming during a holiday tournament last weekend in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
12-year-old LeBron James Jr. and his North Coast Blue Chips 2023 team were seen competing at the 2017 Gym Rats MLK Classic. The video below offers clear evidence that the younger James, who’s currently in fifth grade, is developing many of the same skills his father has had since his formative days in Akron. These include the step-back 3-pointer and some deft passing skills.
James may still be playing by the time his son is eligible for the NBA Draft, though if the younger LeBron’s talents rival his father’s, his high draft status may prevent the Cavaliers from continuing the James family legacy.