- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Recap: Running Out of Gas
Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- Updated: January 17, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers are in the midst of their second matchup against the Golden State Warriors this season and things are already starting to get heated.
Watch as Warriors forward Draymond Green shoulder checks superstar LeBron James in the middle of the second quarter and then receives a flagrant foul. Veteran Richard Jefferson decides to take exception to Green’s foul and lets him know about it afterwards.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 17, 2017