- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- Updated: January 17, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers are in the midst of their second matchup against the Golden State Warriors this season and things are already starting to get heated.
Watch as Warriors forward Draymond Green shoulder checks superstar LeBron James in the middle of the second quarter and then receives a flagrant foul. Veteran Richard Jefferson decides to take exception to Green’s foul and lets him know about it afterwards.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 17, 2017