- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Updated: January 17, 2017
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green lived up to his notoriously dirty reputation on Monday night as he shoulder-checked Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, who was sprinting at full speed on a fast break.
The play occurred in the middle of the second quarter and Green was assessed a flagrant foul for the hit. In addition, Cavs teammate Richard Jefferson didn’t take too kindly to Green’s dirty foul and let him know what he thought about it shortly afterwards.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 17, 2017
After the game, James was asked what he thought about the hit and said that it wasn’t that big of a deal and he didn’t even know what had happened at the time due to the play happening so quickly.
LeBron on Draymond collision: "His shoulder hit me in the face. It happened so fast I didn't know who it was. I'm OK, I'm a football player"
— Carl Steward (@stewardsfolly) January 17, 2017