- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Updated: January 17, 2017
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green lived up to his notoriously dirty reputation on Monday night as he shoulder-checked Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, who was sprinting at full speed on a fast break.
The play occurred in the middle of the second quarter and Green was assessed a flagrant foul for the hit. In addition, Cavs teammate Richard Jefferson didn’t take too kindly to Green’s dirty foul and let him know what he thought about it shortly afterwards.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 17, 2017
After the game, James was asked what he thought about the hit and said that it wasn’t that big of a deal and he didn’t even know what had happened at the time due to the play happening so quickly.
LeBron on Draymond collision: "His shoulder hit me in the face. It happened so fast I didn't know who it was. I'm OK, I'm a football player"
— Carl Steward (@stewardsfolly) January 17, 2017