- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Updated: January 17, 2017
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green lived up to his notoriously dirty reputation on Monday night as he shoulder-checked Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, who was sprinting at full speed on a fast break.
The play occurred in the middle of the second quarter and Green was assessed a flagrant foul for the hit. In addition, Cavs teammate Richard Jefferson didn’t take too kindly to Green’s dirty foul and let him know what he thought about it shortly afterwards.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 17, 2017
After the game, James was asked what he thought about the hit and said that it wasn’t that big of a deal and he didn’t even know what had happened at the time due to the play happening so quickly.
LeBron on Draymond collision: "His shoulder hit me in the face. It happened so fast I didn't know who it was. I'm OK, I'm a football player"
— Carl Steward (@stewardsfolly) January 17, 2017