- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Updated: January 13, 2017
James posted a video from his hotel room room in Sacramento — the city in which he played his first game all the way back in 2003 — and revealed that Nike will be doing a retro release of his first signature shoe called the Air Zoom Generation Retro.
Watch the video below to see the three-time NBA champion discuss what the release means to him, and get a look at the shoe which James says will be released “within the next day or so…could be a week…but not too far.”
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) January 13, 2017
“I can’t be more proud. At this point in my life, at this point in my career, to know that it all started from right here,” said James.
The shoe represents a tie to the star forward’s roots with Nike, a company which now has him signed to a lifetime deal reportedly worth over $1 billion. The original Air Zoom Generation, which kicked off James’ lifelong relationship with the massive shoe company, was released during his rookie season.