- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Updated: January 13, 2017
James posted a video from his hotel room room in Sacramento — the city in which he played his first game all the way back in 2003 — and revealed that Nike will be doing a retro release of his first signature shoe called the Air Zoom Generation Retro.
Watch the video below to see the three-time NBA champion discuss what the release means to him, and get a look at the shoe which James says will be released “within the next day or so…could be a week…but not too far.”
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) January 13, 2017
“I can’t be more proud. At this point in my life, at this point in my career, to know that it all started from right here,” said James.
The shoe represents a tie to the star forward’s roots with Nike, a company which now has him signed to a lifetime deal reportedly worth over $1 billion. The original Air Zoom Generation, which kicked off James’ lifelong relationship with the massive shoe company, was released during his rookie season.