- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Updated: January 13, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had a very busy 2017 so far.
They’ve played six games in 12 nights, and four of those games have been on the road. It’s been an underwhelming stretch, with the team dropping its last two to the Utah Jazz and Portland Trail Blazers.
The team’s struggles haven’t been shocking given it has been stretched thin due to major injuries to guard J.R. Smith and big man Chris Andersen. But if that wasn’t tough enough, the Cavs’ rigorous travel schedule has not allowed them to hold a team practice yet this calendar year, as Cleveland.com found out recently.
“We get one on Sunday. We need it. Get Kyle [Korver] acclimated on what needs to be done. There’s only so much film [you can watch],” said James.