- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Updated: January 13, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers have had a very busy 2017 so far.
They’ve played six games in 12 nights, and four of those games have been on the road. It’s been an underwhelming stretch, with the team dropping its last two to the Utah Jazz and Portland Trail Blazers.
The team’s struggles haven’t been shocking given it has been stretched thin due to major injuries to guard J.R. Smith and big man Chris Andersen. But if that wasn’t tough enough, the Cavs’ rigorous travel schedule has not allowed them to hold a team practice yet this calendar year, as Cleveland.com found out recently.
“We get one on Sunday. We need it. Get Kyle [Korver] acclimated on what needs to be done. There’s only so much film [you can watch],” said James.