- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- Updated: January 7, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith and his wife Jewel Harris shared some heartbreaking news on Saturday as the couple announced that the baby girl they had been expecting has been born five months early.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) January 7, 2017
Harris goes on to say that the baby, Dakota, is just five days old and weighs one pound. Smith has not been travelling with the team on its road trip and was not at its home game Wednesday against the Chicago Bulls. The shooting guard could be out an additional three months following right thumb surgery.
“We know we’re not the only family going through this, who has been through this or who will ever go through it,” Smith’s wife says. “That’s why we decided to share what we’ve been going through with you guys. Please keep us in your prayers and we’ll do the same for everybody else.”