- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
- Kyrie Irving Fires Back at Reporter Who Asks If Cavs Feel Vulnerable
Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- Updated: January 7, 2017
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith and his wife Jewel Harris shared some heartbreaking news on Saturday as the couple announced that the baby girl they had been expecting has been born five months early.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) January 7, 2017
Harris goes on to say that the baby, Dakota, is just five days old and weighs one pound. Smith has not been travelling with the team on its road trip and was not at its home game Wednesday against the Chicago Bulls. The shooting guard could be out an additional three months following right thumb surgery.
“We know we’re not the only family going through this, who has been through this or who will ever go through it,” Smith’s wife says. “That’s why we decided to share what we’ve been going through with you guys. Please keep us in your prayers and we’ll do the same for everybody else.”