- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Video: Kobe Bryant Discusses How to Defend LeBron James in New Short Film
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Although Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant is no longer a part of the game on the court, that doesn’t mean he isn’t contributing to the game he loves off the court.
His latest contribution comes via a short film in which he wrote and directed, titled “Guarding The Greats.” In the video, Bryant discusses being obsessed with the habits and tendencies of your opponent (in this case LeBron James) in order to have the best chance of defending him.
Watch as Bryant breaks down how to defend the greatest player in the NBA today in this six-minute clip.