- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Video: Kobe Bryant Discusses How to Defend LeBron James in New Short Film
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Although Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant is no longer a part of the game on the court, that doesn’t mean he isn’t contributing to the game he loves off the court.
His latest contribution comes via a short film in which he wrote and directed, titled “Guarding The Greats.” In the video, Bryant discusses being obsessed with the habits and tendencies of your opponent (in this case LeBron James) in order to have the best chance of defending him.
Watch as Bryant breaks down how to defend the greatest player in the NBA today in this six-minute clip.