- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Video: Kobe Bryant Discusses How to Defend LeBron James in New Short Film
- Updated: December 27, 2016
Although Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant is no longer a part of the game on the court, that doesn’t mean he isn’t contributing to the game he loves off the court.
His latest contribution comes via a short film in which he wrote and directed, titled “Guarding The Greats.” In the video, Bryant discusses being obsessed with the habits and tendencies of your opponent (in this case LeBron James) in order to have the best chance of defending him.
Watch as Bryant breaks down how to defend the greatest player in the NBA today in this six-minute clip.