- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
LeBron James Named 2016 AP Male Athlete of the Year
- Updated: December 27, 2016
In a surprise to absolutely nobody, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James took home yet another award on Tuesday as the Associated Press named the three-time champion its 2016 Male Athlete of the Year.
BREAKING: Cavaliers superstar LeBron James voted AP Male Athlete of 2016 after bringing NBA title to Cleveland. pic.twitter.com/b0gF9WOICx
— AP Sports (@AP_Sports) December 27, 2016
James received 24 of 59 possible first-place votes to win the award as Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps came in second with 16 first-place votes.
The four-time MVP led his Cavs team to its first-ever NBA title last June against the Golden State Warriors, averaging 29.7 points, 11.3 rebounds, 8.9 assists, 2.6 steals, and 2.3 blocks per game. His team became the first-ever to come back from being down 3-1 in the NBA Finals.