- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
LeBron’s 12-Year-Old Son Already Has Bigger Feet Than His Dad
- Updated: December 20, 2016
As if getting college scholarship offers from both Duke University and the University of Kentucky wasn’t enough to show LeBron James Jr.’s level of talent, how about comparing his physical attributes with those of his father?
According to an Instagram post by Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, LeBron James Jr. or “Bronny” (as his father likes to call him) already seems to have bigger feet than his 6-foot-8, 250-pound dad at the tender age of 12.
2 things here!! I believe my son Bronny(on the left) feet is bigger than mine already and he's 12. And secondly our kicks are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!! We didn't plan this by the way as u may think. Just father/son chemistry. #StriveForGreatness🚀 #RWTW🏅 #TheKidsFromAkron👑 #JamesGang🔥 #LeBron13lowFamilyFoundationKicks