- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
LeBron’s 12-Year-Old Son Already Has Bigger Feet Than His Dad
- Updated: December 20, 2016
As if getting college scholarship offers from both Duke University and the University of Kentucky wasn’t enough to show LeBron James Jr.’s level of talent, how about comparing his physical attributes with those of his father?
According to an Instagram post by Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James, LeBron James Jr. or “Bronny” (as his father likes to call him) already seems to have bigger feet than his 6-foot-8, 250-pound dad at the tender age of 12.
2 things here!! I believe my son Bronny(on the left) feet is bigger than mine already and he's 12. And secondly our kicks are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!! We didn't plan this by the way as u may think. Just father/son chemistry. #StriveForGreatness🚀 #RWTW🏅 #TheKidsFromAkron👑 #JamesGang🔥 #LeBron13lowFamilyFoundationKicks