- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Kyrie Irving‘s passing skills are growing by the day.
Evident of that was a play on Monday night during the third quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Watch as Irving delivers the sick behind-the-back pass to running mate LeBron James on the fast break.
Kyrie Irving delivers the sick behind-the-back pass to LeBron James. https://t.co/k6XXPC1PJG
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 6, 2016