- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Video: Kyrie Irving Delivers Sick Behind-the-Back Pass to LeBron James on Fast Break
- Updated: December 6, 2016
Kyrie Irving‘s passing skills are growing by the day.
Evident of that was a play on Monday night during the third quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ matchup against the Toronto Raptors.
Watch as Irving delivers the sick behind-the-back pass to running mate LeBron James on the fast break.
Kyrie Irving delivers the sick behind-the-back pass to LeBron James. https://t.co/k6XXPC1PJG
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) December 6, 2016