- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- Updated: December 6, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to snap their first three-game losing streak of the season as they take on the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.
However, they’re now going to have to do that without starting shooting guard J.R. Smith, who took an awkward fall after shooting a floater in the paint in the first quarter.
Smith seemed to hyperextend his left knee on the play, the same knee which has been causing the shooting guard some pain in the team’s recent games.
Watch as the graphic play unfolds below.
J.R. Smith goes down in a lot of pain pic.twitter.com/lDMNwz1Ypk
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) December 6, 2016