- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- Updated: December 6, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to snap their first three-game losing streak of the season as they take on the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.
However, they’re now going to have to do that without starting shooting guard J.R. Smith, who took an awkward fall after shooting a floater in the paint in the first quarter.
Smith seemed to hyperextend his left knee on the play, the same knee which has been causing the shooting guard some pain in the team’s recent games.
Watch as the graphic play unfolds below.
J.R. Smith goes down in a lot of pain pic.twitter.com/lDMNwz1Ypk
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) December 6, 2016