- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
J.R. Smith Gives Mind-Boggling Response When Asked Why He Dapped Up Jason Terry Mid-Game
- Updated: November 30, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers took a beating in Tuesday night’s 118-101 defeat at the hands of the Milwaukee Bucks at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
The team’s defense could’ve been summed up with one play featuring Cavs shooting guard J.R. Smith.
At the end of the second quarter out of a timeout, Bucks guard Matthew Dellavedova simply dribbled down the length of the court and threw a routine chest pass to a wide-open Tony Snell for the easy layup.
Snell’s defender was supposed to be none other than Smith, who was seen on the sideline dapping up opposing guard Jason Terry on the bench.
After the game, Smith, who was wearing a ski mask and hood to cover his face, proceeded to elaborate on his defensive mishap.