- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls Game Recap: Lackadaisical Effort Leads to Third Straight Loss
- J.R. Smith Gives Possible Explanation for Recent Shooting Struggles
- Video: Dwyane Wade Trolls LeBron James in Wake of Lost World Series Bet
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Defensive Woes Continue
- Video: Kyrie Irving Punches Paul Pierce Out of Frustration
- Video: Kyrie Irving Loses Chris Paul With Nasty Dribble Move as Bench Erupts
- LeBron James Speaks About Possibly Meeting Warriors in Finals for Third Straight Year
- LeBron James Named Sports Illustrated’s 2016 Sportsperson of the Year
Nike Unveils Five New Colorways for Kyrie 3 Sneakers
- Updated: November 23, 2016
The growing stature of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving has gone beyond the basketball court and continues to make inroads within the lucrative sneaker market. Come January, Nike will release the latest edition of the Kyrie 3 sneakers, which will include five different colorways.
SneakerNews.com offered a sneak peak of the shoes which will include the following options: basic black and white; an all-red version; a maroon that’s described as “Cavs-esque”; a blue and yellow that looks more like University of Michigan colors; and a Duke colorway, in recognition of Irving’s one season with the Duke University Blue Devils.
The shoes will have speckled midsoles for most of the shoes, along with unique traction patterns. All of the shoes, of course, will have the Nike swoosh prominently displayed.