- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
Nike Unveils Five New Colorways for Kyrie 3 Sneakers
- Updated: November 23, 2016
The growing stature of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving has gone beyond the basketball court and continues to make inroads within the lucrative sneaker market. Come January, Nike will release the latest edition of the Kyrie 3 sneakers, which will include five different colorways.
SneakerNews.com offered a sneak peak of the shoes which will include the following options: basic black and white; an all-red version; a maroon that’s described as “Cavs-esque”; a blue and yellow that looks more like University of Michigan colors; and a Duke colorway, in recognition of Irving’s one season with the Duke University Blue Devils.
The shoes will have speckled midsoles for most of the shoes, along with unique traction patterns. All of the shoes, of course, will have the Nike swoosh prominently displayed.