- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
- Video: LeBron’s Priceless Reaction After His Most Obvious Travel of All-Time
Nike Unveils Five New Colorways for Kyrie 3 Sneakers
- Updated: November 23, 2016
The growing stature of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving has gone beyond the basketball court and continues to make inroads within the lucrative sneaker market. Come January, Nike will release the latest edition of the Kyrie 3 sneakers, which will include five different colorways.
SneakerNews.com offered a sneak peak of the shoes which will include the following options: basic black and white; an all-red version; a maroon that’s described as “Cavs-esque”; a blue and yellow that looks more like University of Michigan colors; and a Duke colorway, in recognition of Irving’s one season with the Duke University Blue Devils.
The shoes will have speckled midsoles for most of the shoes, along with unique traction patterns. All of the shoes, of course, will have the Nike swoosh prominently displayed.