- J.R. Smith Gives Mind-Boggling Response When Asked Why He Dapped Up Jason Terry Mid-Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game Recap: Defensive Meltdown
- Video: J.R. Smith Daps Up Jason Terry on Bucks’ Bench, Bucks Score Free Dunk
- Video: LeBron James Elevates for the Wicked Tomahawk Dunk
- Kyrie Irving Explains Why He’s Such a Lethal One-on-One Player
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Video: Odell Beckham Jr. Taunts Cleveland Browns Fans With LeBron James Celebration
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Game Recap: Money Time
- Video: LeBron James Follows Up Tristan Thompson’s Miss With Putback Dunk
- Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Miss Sunday’s Game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Video: Kyrie Irving Throws Sick Between-the-Legs Pass to LeBron James for And-One
- Updated: November 9, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to win their seventh straight victory of the season as they take on the Atlanta Hawks in Tuesday night action at Quicken Loans Arena.
Watch as the two connect on a beautiful fast-break play as Irving goes between the legs to James, who finishes with the and-one.
— NBA (@NBA) November 9, 2016