- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
LeBron James Sends Message to Cleveland Indians Before Game 7
- Updated: November 3, 2016
Having experience in dealing with a Game 7 atmosphere, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James sent a message on Wednesday to the Cleveland Indians as they prepare to face the Chicago Cubs in the final game of the 2016 MLB season.
James has been a vocal supporter of the team throughout their run, with his teammates also joining in by attending countless games with him. He sent out the following tweet:
Two greatest words in Sports "Game 7". Good luck to the boys tonight! Live in the moment & The game will play itself out. #RallyTogether
— LeBron James (@KingJames) November 2, 2016
Slightly more than four months ago, James led the Cavaliers to the franchise’s first-ever title, winning NBA Finals MVP honors for the third time in his career. One of his key plays was his iconic block of Andre Iguodala’s shot in the closing minutes of Game 7 of the finals.
James will presumably be in attendance, given that he and his teammates have the night off. They return to action on Thursday night with an 8 p.m. contest against the Boston Celtics.