- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Video: Dwyane Wade Announces Details of World Series Bet With LeBron James
- Updated: October 26, 2016
That’s because Wade’s hometown Chicago Cubs are currently taking on James’ hometown Cleveland Indians in the championship round.
Well, we now know what exactly is going to be put on the table as Wade has announced the details of the bet via the Uninterrupted platform.
If James’ Indians lose, he will have to show up to Chicago when the Cavs play the Bulls in full Cubs gear and vice versa. Check out the announcement for yourself below.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) October 26, 2016