- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
Video: Dwyane Wade Announces Details of World Series Bet With LeBron James
- Updated: October 26, 2016
That’s because Wade’s hometown Chicago Cubs are currently taking on James’ hometown Cleveland Indians in the championship round.
Well, we now know what exactly is going to be put on the table as Wade has announced the details of the bet via the Uninterrupted platform.
If James’ Indians lose, he will have to show up to Chicago when the Cavs play the Bulls in full Cubs gear and vice versa. Check out the announcement for yourself below.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) October 26, 2016