- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
Cavs News: J.R. Smith Agrees to Four-Year, $57 Million Deal With Cavs
- Updated: October 15, 2016
After a long, tumultuous journey, it seems like the J.R. Smith saga has finally come to an end.
However, according to Marc Stein of ESPN, Smith and the Cavs have finally come to terms on a four-year, $57 million deal, which equates to around $14.25 million per year.
J.R. Smith and the Cavs have come to terms on a four-year $57 million deal, league sources say
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) October 15, 2016
The Cavs are now set to open its season on Oct. 25 against the New York Knicks with the main core of last year’s team fully intact.