- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: LeBron James and Lil Yachty Star in New, Mind-Boggling Ad for Sprite
- Updated: October 13, 2016
While LeBron James signed a three-year extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers this past summer for approximately $100 million, his endorsement money is just as lucrative. One of his endorsement deals is with Sprite and his latest commercial is an amusing take on the power of suggestion and reverse psychology.
The online magazine, First We Feast, gave an overview of the 60-second ad, with James speaking about his unwillingness to give the drink a heavy marketing push. As he continues to mention the product, hip-hop recording artist Lil Yachty can be heard singing about the product. Meanwhile, bottles of Sprite are seen and party-goers are pictured drinking it.
The ad was shot during James’ busy offseason that was primarily spent in the Los Angeles area. With the 2016-17 campaign set to begin, James day job will certainly take precedence.