- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Video: LeBron James and Lil Yachty Star in New, Mind-Boggling Ad for Sprite
- Updated: October 13, 2016
While LeBron James signed a three-year extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers this past summer for approximately $100 million, his endorsement money is just as lucrative. One of his endorsement deals is with Sprite and his latest commercial is an amusing take on the power of suggestion and reverse psychology.
The online magazine, First We Feast, gave an overview of the 60-second ad, with James speaking about his unwillingness to give the drink a heavy marketing push. As he continues to mention the product, hip-hop recording artist Lil Yachty can be heard singing about the product. Meanwhile, bottles of Sprite are seen and party-goers are pictured drinking it.
The ad was shot during James’ busy offseason that was primarily spent in the Los Angeles area. With the 2016-17 campaign set to begin, James day job will certainly take precedence.