- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: LeBron James Rips Donald Trump Over Recent ‘Locker Room Talk’ Comments
- Updated: October 12, 2016
Less than two weeks after endorsing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James gave a pretty clear indication of his opinion about her Republican opponent, billionaire businessman Donald Trump, in remarks after the team’s Wednesday practice.
Hayden Grove of Cleveland.com tweeted out a video of James being asked about Trump’s response concerning crude remarks the businessman had made about women in 2005. While acknowledging the validity of the comments, Trump had tried to dismiss the comments as “locker room talk.” James took issue with that assessment, referring to Trump’s comments as “trash talk.” In referencing the businessman on multiple occasions, James only referred to him as “that guy.”
LeBron on Donald Trump: "That's not locker room talk. That's trash talk." pic.twitter.com/3optkXraM3
— Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) October 12, 2016
Those comments are one of many from athletes in many different sports who’ve complained about such a characterization.
In each of the past three presidential elections, James has endorsed the Democratic nominee. In both 2008 and 2012, James endorsed Barack Obama.