- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Video: LeBron James Rips Donald Trump Over Recent ‘Locker Room Talk’ Comments
- Updated: October 12, 2016
Less than two weeks after endorsing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James gave a pretty clear indication of his opinion about her Republican opponent, billionaire businessman Donald Trump, in remarks after the team’s Wednesday practice.
Hayden Grove of Cleveland.com tweeted out a video of James being asked about Trump’s response concerning crude remarks the businessman had made about women in 2005. While acknowledging the validity of the comments, Trump had tried to dismiss the comments as “locker room talk.” James took issue with that assessment, referring to Trump’s comments as “trash talk.” In referencing the businessman on multiple occasions, James only referred to him as “that guy.”
LeBron on Donald Trump: "That's not locker room talk. That's trash talk." pic.twitter.com/3optkXraM3
— Hayden Grove (@H_Grove) October 12, 2016
Those comments are one of many from athletes in many different sports who’ve complained about such a characterization.
In each of the past three presidential elections, James has endorsed the Democratic nominee. In both 2008 and 2012, James endorsed Barack Obama.