- Several Warriors Players Reveal the One Cavs Player They Actually Like
- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Point Guard Toney Douglas
- Updated: October 3, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers decided to bolster the backcourt just a bit more on Monday by announcing the signing of point guard Toney Douglas. To make room for him, the team has waived forward/center Eric Moreland.
Douglas was the 29th player selected in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers and has previously played with six teams. Last season, he took the court for the New Orleans Pelicans. Playing 20.7 minutes per game in his 61 appearances, he averaged 8.7 points, 2.6 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
The Cavaliers begin their preseason schedule at Quicken Loans Arena on Wednesday night against the Orlando Magic.