- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Point Guard Toney Douglas
- Updated: October 3, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers decided to bolster the backcourt just a bit more on Monday by announcing the signing of point guard Toney Douglas. To make room for him, the team has waived forward/center Eric Moreland.
Douglas was the 29th player selected in the 2009 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers and has previously played with six teams. Last season, he took the court for the New Orleans Pelicans. Playing 20.7 minutes per game in his 61 appearances, he averaged 8.7 points, 2.6 assists and 2.3 rebounds per game.
The Cavaliers begin their preseason schedule at Quicken Loans Arena on Wednesday night against the Orlando Magic.