- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Training Camp Day 2 Roundup: Elevation From James, Love and Emphasis on Limiting Minutes
- Updated: September 28, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers already look to be in midseason form here on Day 2 of training camp.
A couple things to note, head coach Tyronn Lue spoke about the team’s training staff implementing a “red zone” throughout the season to monitor the minutes of players. Lue intends to keep LeBron James, Kevin Love, and Kyrie Irving‘s minutes managed in a strategic manner.
“For me, in the playoffs healthy is more important than anything,” said Lue. “We’re playing for something big… We have to take care of our bodies and take care of our key guys. As long as we get to the playoffs healthy, I’ll be very excited about that.”
In addition, the team vows not to get complacent through the regular season as they admitted that they became victim to it last year. James spoke on Tuesday and said that his current team has been through the ringer, experiencing both highs and lows.
In regards to actual gameplay, here are a few clips of James, Love, and even Dahntay Jones getting elevated here on Day 2.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) September 28, 2016