- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Training Camp Day 2 Roundup: Elevation From James, Love and Emphasis on Limiting Minutes
- Updated: September 28, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers already look to be in midseason form here on Day 2 of training camp.
A couple things to note, head coach Tyronn Lue spoke about the team’s training staff implementing a “red zone” throughout the season to monitor the minutes of players. Lue intends to keep LeBron James, Kevin Love, and Kyrie Irving‘s minutes managed in a strategic manner.
“For me, in the playoffs healthy is more important than anything,” said Lue. “We’re playing for something big… We have to take care of our bodies and take care of our key guys. As long as we get to the playoffs healthy, I’ll be very excited about that.”
In addition, the team vows not to get complacent through the regular season as they admitted that they became victim to it last year. James spoke on Tuesday and said that his current team has been through the ringer, experiencing both highs and lows.
In regards to actual gameplay, here are a few clips of James, Love, and even Dahntay Jones getting elevated here on Day 2.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) September 28, 2016