- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
Las Vegas Releases Cavs’ 2016-17 Total Wins Prediction
- Updated: September 21, 2016
Once again, the Cleveland Cavaliers are heavy favorites to dominate the Eastern Conference. According to the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas, the Cavaliers’ over/under win total is projected to be 56.5. That would give them the second-highest projected win total in the NBA. Only the Golden State Warriors have a higher over/under wins projection at 66.5.
Last year, the Cavaliers finished the regular season with 57 wins, so it looks like Vegas believes LeBron James and company should see themselves in a similar situation in 2016-17, which makes sense considering the team’s core group of players remains intact. As far as the next best in the East, it looks like Vegas believes the Boston Celtics will finish strong with an over/under of 51.5.
According to these over/under projections, the Cavaliers are tied with the San Antonio Spurs, who are also projected to win 56.5 games. However, it may be tough for them to achieve this feat in their first season without the all-time great Tim Duncan leading the way.
Here is the entire list of NBA over/under win totals as projected by the Westgate Superbook: