- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Las Vegas Releases Cavs’ 2016-17 Total Wins Prediction
- Updated: September 21, 2016
Once again, the Cleveland Cavaliers are heavy favorites to dominate the Eastern Conference. According to the Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas, the Cavaliers’ over/under win total is projected to be 56.5. That would give them the second-highest projected win total in the NBA. Only the Golden State Warriors have a higher over/under wins projection at 66.5.
Last year, the Cavaliers finished the regular season with 57 wins, so it looks like Vegas believes LeBron James and company should see themselves in a similar situation in 2016-17, which makes sense considering the team’s core group of players remains intact. As far as the next best in the East, it looks like Vegas believes the Boston Celtics will finish strong with an over/under of 51.5.
According to these over/under projections, the Cavaliers are tied with the San Antonio Spurs, who are also projected to win 56.5 games. However, it may be tough for them to achieve this feat in their first season without the all-time great Tim Duncan leading the way.
Here is the entire list of NBA over/under win totals as projected by the Westgate Superbook: