- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: New NBA 2K17 Trailer Shows Stunning Visuals You’ve Been Waiting For
- Updated: September 14, 2016
It’s almost time for the NBA season to kick off, and one of the things that officially marks that occasion is the annual release of the video game NBA 2K17.
Well, the pre-order release is just a shade over 24 hours away, and the nationwide release date is now just under a week away on Sept. 20.
And 2K has just released the most expansive trailer showcasing just how incredible the gameplay is and how realistic all the new elements are going to feel.
Previous trailers have shown things like the reality of the NBA arenas or have even previewed updated game modes such as MyPlayer.
But this trailer, titled “Momentous” shows off nothing but gameplay from some of the world’s greatest players.
With the ability of next-generation consoles to bring sports games to life, the team at NBA 2K has seemingly mastered how to make the game look and feel just like the real thing.
If you weren’t already excited for the release of NBA 2K17, now you should be.
Check out the trailer below.