- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Report: Eric Moreland Agrees to Training Camp Deal With Cavs
- Updated: September 14, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are making moves.
The 2016 NBA champions continue their training camp invites by adding power forward Eric Moreland to the list, per David Pick, a basketball reporter who writes for Bleacher Report and other outlets.
The Cavaliers have signed ex-Kings forward Eric Moreland to training camp deal, according to source.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) September 13, 2016
Moreland, 24, spent his first two seasons in the NBA with the Sacramento Kings, but didn’t get a qualifying offer from them. Although the 6’10” forward didn’t show much promise in Sacramento, he made his presence known in the D-League. In 12 games with the Reno Bighorns, the big man averaged 12.0 points and 13.3 rebounds per game.
The loss of Timofey Mozgov to the Los Angeles Lakers could really open up a roster spot for Moreland. The team added center Chris Andersen to bolster their big man presence off the bench, but the Andersen is 38 and not as versatile as he used to be. Moreland will get a chance to prove he has what it takes to be that young, strong presence off the bench.