- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
LeBron James Receives On-Studio Home and Parking Space From Warner Bros.
- Updated: August 29, 2016
The perks that come with being The King are due to the strong legacy that the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James has forged during his 13 years in professional basketball. The latest evidence of just how valuable he is off the court can be seen with his new agreement with Warner Bros. Studios in Hollywood.
As part of his deal with the company that was signed in July 2015, James is being given an on-studio bungalow to live in during his business trips, according to TMZ. In addition, he and his business partner, Maverick Carter, have received their own parking spaces.
James’ company, SpringHill Entertainment, and the studio signed a content deal last year that will involve movie and television deals, along with digital works.
When that deal was announced, speculation developed that James would replace Michael Jordan in a sequel of the 1996 film, “Space Jam.” There’s no word when production on that film will begin, although it’s a safe bet that James will be otherwise occupied by the end of September—when the Cavaliers’ training camp opens up.