- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
LeBron James Receives On-Studio Home and Parking Space From Warner Bros.
- Updated: August 29, 2016
The perks that come with being The King are due to the strong legacy that the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James has forged during his 13 years in professional basketball. The latest evidence of just how valuable he is off the court can be seen with his new agreement with Warner Bros. Studios in Hollywood.
As part of his deal with the company that was signed in July 2015, James is being given an on-studio bungalow to live in during his business trips, according to TMZ. In addition, he and his business partner, Maverick Carter, have received their own parking spaces.
James’ company, SpringHill Entertainment, and the studio signed a content deal last year that will involve movie and television deals, along with digital works.
When that deal was announced, speculation developed that James would replace Michael Jordan in a sequel of the 1996 film, “Space Jam.” There’s no word when production on that film will begin, although it’s a safe bet that James will be otherwise occupied by the end of September—when the Cavaliers’ training camp opens up.