- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
LeBron James Receives On-Studio Home and Parking Space From Warner Bros.
- Updated: August 29, 2016
The perks that come with being The King are due to the strong legacy that the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James has forged during his 13 years in professional basketball. The latest evidence of just how valuable he is off the court can be seen with his new agreement with Warner Bros. Studios in Hollywood.
As part of his deal with the company that was signed in July 2015, James is being given an on-studio bungalow to live in during his business trips, according to TMZ. In addition, he and his business partner, Maverick Carter, have received their own parking spaces.
James’ company, SpringHill Entertainment, and the studio signed a content deal last year that will involve movie and television deals, along with digital works.
When that deal was announced, speculation developed that James would replace Michael Jordan in a sequel of the 1996 film, “Space Jam.” There’s no word when production on that film will begin, although it’s a safe bet that James will be otherwise occupied by the end of September—when the Cavaliers’ training camp opens up.