- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Why 10/25/16 Could Be the Littest Day in Cleveland History
- Updated: August 25, 2016
It’s still a couple months away, but a Clevelander still can dream, right?
On Oct. 25 two things are set to take place: the Cleveland Cavaliers will open their season against the New York Knicks at Quicken Loans Arena and Game 1 of the World Series also begins that night.
So while the Cavaliers are raising their championship banner at home, the Cleveland Indians could be hosting Game 1 of the World Series at home as American League champions.
The results of the latter scenario are still yet to be determined, however the Indians do have a seven-and-a-half game lead for first place in the AL Central.
We will have to just wait and see how the rest of the year pans out for the Indians, however it’s safe to say that it’s already been a fruitful year for us Clevelanders.