- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Why 10/25/16 Could Be the Littest Day in Cleveland History
- Updated: August 25, 2016
It’s still a couple months away, but a Clevelander still can dream, right?
On Oct. 25 two things are set to take place: the Cleveland Cavaliers will open their season against the New York Knicks at Quicken Loans Arena and Game 1 of the World Series also begins that night.
So while the Cavaliers are raising their championship banner at home, the Cleveland Indians could be hosting Game 1 of the World Series at home as American League champions.
The results of the latter scenario are still yet to be determined, however the Indians do have a seven-and-a-half game lead for first place in the AL Central.
We will have to just wait and see how the rest of the year pans out for the Indians, however it’s safe to say that it’s already been a fruitful year for us Clevelanders.