- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Why 10/25/16 Could Be the Littest Day in Cleveland History
- Updated: August 25, 2016
It’s still a couple months away, but a Clevelander still can dream, right?
On Oct. 25 two things are set to take place: the Cleveland Cavaliers will open their season against the New York Knicks at Quicken Loans Arena and Game 1 of the World Series also begins that night.
So while the Cavaliers are raising their championship banner at home, the Cleveland Indians could be hosting Game 1 of the World Series at home as American League champions.
The results of the latter scenario are still yet to be determined, however the Indians do have a seven-and-a-half game lead for first place in the AL Central.
We will have to just wait and see how the rest of the year pans out for the Indians, however it’s safe to say that it’s already been a fruitful year for us Clevelanders.