- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Video: LeBron James Surprises Wife with Ferrari at Birthday Party
- Updated: August 22, 2016
The relationship between the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James and his wife Savannah dates back to their high school years. Since that time, the couple has welcomed three children into the world and James has evolved from a highly sought-after prospect into one of the greatest NBA players ever.
RELATED: LeBron’s Luxurious Car Collection
On Saturday night, just days before Savannah’s 30th birthday, the 31-year-old James decided to surprise his wife with an early gift, a white Ferrari Testarossa. In addition to adding a red ribbon to his gift, he also left a warm note to her on his Instagram account:
The party celebrating Savannah’s birthday took place in Los Angeles, where James has spent most of the summer after helping the Cavaliers win their first-ever NBA title. He recently signed a three-year contract with the Cavs that will pay him $100 million.
James’ fondness for cars has been known for years, with an enviable collection that also includes a Ferrari, though his model is a 458 Spider. There’s no indication of the model year of the Testarossa given to Savannah, which was produced by Ferrari from 1984-96, but even the least expensive ones cost a minimum of $125,000.