- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
Video: LeBron James Surprises Wife with Ferrari at Birthday Party
- Updated: August 22, 2016
The relationship between the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James and his wife Savannah dates back to their high school years. Since that time, the couple has welcomed three children into the world and James has evolved from a highly sought-after prospect into one of the greatest NBA players ever.
RELATED: LeBron’s Luxurious Car Collection
On Saturday night, just days before Savannah’s 30th birthday, the 31-year-old James decided to surprise his wife with an early gift, a white Ferrari Testarossa. In addition to adding a red ribbon to his gift, he also left a warm note to her on his Instagram account:
The party celebrating Savannah’s birthday took place in Los Angeles, where James has spent most of the summer after helping the Cavaliers win their first-ever NBA title. He recently signed a three-year contract with the Cavs that will pay him $100 million.
James’ fondness for cars has been known for years, with an enviable collection that also includes a Ferrari, though his model is a 458 Spider. There’s no indication of the model year of the Testarossa given to Savannah, which was produced by Ferrari from 1984-96, but even the least expensive ones cost a minimum of $125,000.