- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: LeBron James Surprises Wife with Ferrari at Birthday Party
- Updated: August 22, 2016
The relationship between the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James and his wife Savannah dates back to their high school years. Since that time, the couple has welcomed three children into the world and James has evolved from a highly sought-after prospect into one of the greatest NBA players ever.
RELATED: LeBron’s Luxurious Car Collection
On Saturday night, just days before Savannah’s 30th birthday, the 31-year-old James decided to surprise his wife with an early gift, a white Ferrari Testarossa. In addition to adding a red ribbon to his gift, he also left a warm note to her on his Instagram account:
The party celebrating Savannah’s birthday took place in Los Angeles, where James has spent most of the summer after helping the Cavaliers win their first-ever NBA title. He recently signed a three-year contract with the Cavs that will pay him $100 million.
James’ fondness for cars has been known for years, with an enviable collection that also includes a Ferrari, though his model is a 458 Spider. There’s no indication of the model year of the Testarossa given to Savannah, which was produced by Ferrari from 1984-96, but even the least expensive ones cost a minimum of $125,000.