- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: NBA 2K17 Releases First Official Game Trailer
- Updated: August 10, 2016
It’s finally here.
After months of anticipation, NBA 2K17 has officially released its first trailer, which features the 2016 United States men’s national basketball team taking on the 1992 Team USA “Dream Team.”
Although the clip doesn’t reveal much about gameplay or features, it does reveal a few things.
First off are the updated body types. In last year’s version of NBA 2K, many fans complained that there were not enough body types (just three) and that not all of them were distributed properly. It’s clear that the number of body types have been thoroughly expanded as you can now easily distinguish between Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, David Robinson, and Charles Barkley just based on physical traits alone.
Secondly, NBA 2K17 has brought with it some updated facial renders. As evident in the trailer, you can see noticeable improvements in the facial features of all the players, especially Green, Jimmy Butler, and DeMarcus Cousins.