- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Video: NBA 2K17 Releases First Official Game Trailer
- Updated: August 10, 2016
It’s finally here.
After months of anticipation, NBA 2K17 has officially released its first trailer, which features the 2016 United States men’s national basketball team taking on the 1992 Team USA “Dream Team.”
Although the clip doesn’t reveal much about gameplay or features, it does reveal a few things.
First off are the updated body types. In last year’s version of NBA 2K, many fans complained that there were not enough body types (just three) and that not all of them were distributed properly. It’s clear that the number of body types have been thoroughly expanded as you can now easily distinguish between Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, David Robinson, and Charles Barkley just based on physical traits alone.
Secondly, NBA 2K17 has brought with it some updated facial renders. As evident in the trailer, you can see noticeable improvements in the facial features of all the players, especially Green, Jimmy Butler, and DeMarcus Cousins.