- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
Video: NBA 2K17 Releases First Official Game Trailer
- Updated: August 10, 2016
It’s finally here.
After months of anticipation, NBA 2K17 has officially released its first trailer, which features the 2016 United States men’s national basketball team taking on the 1992 Team USA “Dream Team.”
Although the clip doesn’t reveal much about gameplay or features, it does reveal a few things.
First off are the updated body types. In last year’s version of NBA 2K, many fans complained that there were not enough body types (just three) and that not all of them were distributed properly. It’s clear that the number of body types have been thoroughly expanded as you can now easily distinguish between Kevin Durant, Draymond Green, David Robinson, and Charles Barkley just based on physical traits alone.
Secondly, NBA 2K17 has brought with it some updated facial renders. As evident in the trailer, you can see noticeable improvements in the facial features of all the players, especially Green, Jimmy Butler, and DeMarcus Cousins.