- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Kevin Love Roasts Stephen Curry with Simple ‘Like’ on Twitter
- Updated: August 7, 2016
Taking time during the offseason to express his opinion about the NBPA’s poll of which player was the hardest to defend, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Kevin Love subtly gave a thumbs down on Twitter to the choice of the Golden State’s Stephen Curry.
Love, who rarely uses the “like” option on the social media outlet, was amused enough to make this only his 27th like since joining Twitter in November 2010.
The irony, however, comes in the form of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Following Kyrie Irving’s eventual game-winning three-pointer with 52 seconds left, Curry’s attempt to quickly cut the margin to win or tie the game was prevented by Love’s harassing defense. Oh, the irony.