- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
- LeBron James: ‘We gotta get a point guard. It’s my last time saying it’
- Report: Frontrunner Emerges as Cavs Expected to Obtain Backup Point Guard Within Next Week
- Video: Kyle Korver Speaks for First Time on Trade to Cleveland Cavaliers
Kevin Love Roasts Stephen Curry with Simple ‘Like’ on Twitter
- Updated: August 7, 2016
Taking time during the offseason to express his opinion about the NBPA’s poll of which player was the hardest to defend, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Kevin Love subtly gave a thumbs down on Twitter to the choice of the Golden State’s Stephen Curry.
Love, who rarely uses the “like” option on the social media outlet, was amused enough to make this only his 27th like since joining Twitter in November 2010.
The irony, however, comes in the form of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Following Kyrie Irving’s eventual game-winning three-pointer with 52 seconds left, Curry’s attempt to quickly cut the margin to win or tie the game was prevented by Love’s harassing defense. Oh, the irony.