- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
Kevin Love Roasts Stephen Curry with Simple ‘Like’ on Twitter
- Updated: August 7, 2016
Taking time during the offseason to express his opinion about the NBPA’s poll of which player was the hardest to defend, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Kevin Love subtly gave a thumbs down on Twitter to the choice of the Golden State’s Stephen Curry.
Love, who rarely uses the “like” option on the social media outlet, was amused enough to make this only his 27th like since joining Twitter in November 2010.
The irony, however, comes in the form of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. Following Kyrie Irving’s eventual game-winning three-pointer with 52 seconds left, Curry’s attempt to quickly cut the margin to win or tie the game was prevented by Love’s harassing defense. Oh, the irony.