- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Video: Michael Jordan Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron James
- Updated: August 2, 2016
News of a sequel to the 1995 film “Space Jam” have been flooding Hollywood and the NBA lately. The main star name attached? LeBron James. The Cleveland Cavaliers forward is the face of the NBA, much like Michael Jordan — the original star of “Space Jam” — was in 1995.
However, at one of his recent basketball camps, Jordan was asked by a camper who he’d pick to play the starring role of “Space Jam 2” and the Chicago Bulls legend chose Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers over James.
The high-flying Clippers star has shown his acting touch in Kia commercials and even starred alongside Marvin the Martian — a “Looney Tunes” character — in a commercial last year so it might make sense as to why Jordan favored him over the Cavs superstar.