- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: Michael Jordan Takes Subtle Jab at LeBron James
- Updated: August 2, 2016
News of a sequel to the 1995 film “Space Jam” have been flooding Hollywood and the NBA lately. The main star name attached? LeBron James. The Cleveland Cavaliers forward is the face of the NBA, much like Michael Jordan — the original star of “Space Jam” — was in 1995.
However, at one of his recent basketball camps, Jordan was asked by a camper who he’d pick to play the starring role of “Space Jam 2” and the Chicago Bulls legend chose Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers over James.
The high-flying Clippers star has shown his acting touch in Kia commercials and even starred alongside Marvin the Martian — a “Looney Tunes” character — in a commercial last year so it might make sense as to why Jordan favored him over the Cavs superstar.