- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: James Jones to Re-Sign with Cavaliers on One-Year, $1.55M Deal
- Updated: August 2, 2016
Champ is back.
Cleveland's James Jones has reached agreement on a one-year, $1.55M deal to return to the Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 2, 2016
The 35-year-old Jones, appeared in 48 regular-season contests for the Cavs last year and averaged 3.7 points per game, while shooting 39.4 percent from three.
Aside from the statistics, the three-time NBA champion’s veteran leadership and locker-room presence will be much needed if the Cavs are to repeat next year as world champions.