- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Cavs News: James Jones to Re-Sign with Cavaliers on One-Year, $1.55M Deal
- Updated: August 2, 2016
Champ is back.
Cleveland's James Jones has reached agreement on a one-year, $1.55M deal to return to the Cavaliers, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 2, 2016
The 35-year-old Jones, appeared in 48 regular-season contests for the Cavs last year and averaged 3.7 points per game, while shooting 39.4 percent from three.
Aside from the statistics, the three-time NBA champion’s veteran leadership and locker-room presence will be much needed if the Cavs are to repeat next year as world champions.