- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Veteran Dahntay Jones
- Updated: July 30, 2016
According to the Cleveland Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin, the team has waived guard/forward Dahntay Jones.
The 35-year-old spent just one season with the Cavs, appearing in just one regular-season game and 15 postseason games.
According to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, the Cavs had to make a decision on the swingman before Monday, because had the team kept Jones on the roster past August 1, his $1.5 million salary would have been guaranteed for the 2016-17 season.