- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Veteran Dahntay Jones
- Updated: July 30, 2016
According to the Cleveland Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin, the team has waived guard/forward Dahntay Jones.
The 35-year-old spent just one season with the Cavs, appearing in just one regular-season game and 15 postseason games.
According to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, the Cavs had to make a decision on the swingman before Monday, because had the team kept Jones on the roster past August 1, his $1.5 million salary would have been guaranteed for the 2016-17 season.