- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Veteran Dahntay Jones
- Updated: July 30, 2016
According to the Cleveland Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin, the team has waived guard/forward Dahntay Jones.
The 35-year-old spent just one season with the Cavs, appearing in just one regular-season game and 15 postseason games.
According to Sam Amico of AmicoHoops.net, the Cavs had to make a decision on the swingman before Monday, because had the team kept Jones on the roster past August 1, his $1.5 million salary would have been guaranteed for the 2016-17 season.