- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
Video: Draymond Green Opens up About Beef with LeBron James
- Updated: July 27, 2016
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors are not exactly the best of friends on the court. In fact, the two got into a bit of a mix-up in Game 4 of the NBA Finals back in June, and Green was ultimately suspended for a pivotal Game 5.
Green has never been shy about expressing his opinion about anything, and now Green is addressing the alleged “beef” between the two in a new video via DraftKings.
“So you know a lot of people try to make it out to be with LeBron and I, that there’s this beef and this, that, and the other, it’s not. Me and LeBron are friends, we’re business partners,” said Green.
In the video, he also speaks his mind and understands the mentality both players will have the next time they face off against each other.
“When I step on the court next year, I’m gonna go at him. When he steps on the court next year, he’s gonna go at me. That’s the game we play,” continued Green.
We’re looking forward to seeing exactly what happens when these two meet again next year.
See the interview in its entirety below: