- Timofey Mozgov: ‘To be honest I miss Cleveland. Everything was special there’
- Channing Frye’s Reaction to the Kyle Korver Trade Is Pure Gold
- Video: Kyrie Irving Has Difficulty Containing Excitement When Asked About Addition of Kyle Korver
- Video: J.R. Smith and His Wife Share Heartbreaking News via Social Media
- 7 Backup Point Guards Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Looking to Target
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Game Recap: Alpha Dogs
- Video: Kyrie Irving Caps Off Personal 12-0 Run With Unbelievable Circus Shot
- LeBron James: ‘We gotta get a point guard. It’s my last time saying it’
- Report: Frontrunner Emerges as Cavs Expected to Obtain Backup Point Guard Within Next Week
- Video: Kyle Korver Speaks for First Time on Trade to Cleveland Cavaliers
Video: Draymond Green Opens up About Beef with LeBron James
- Updated: July 27, 2016
LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors are not exactly the best of friends on the court. In fact, the two got into a bit of a mix-up in Game 4 of the NBA Finals back in June, and Green was ultimately suspended for a pivotal Game 5.
Green has never been shy about expressing his opinion about anything, and now Green is addressing the alleged “beef” between the two in a new video via DraftKings.
“So you know a lot of people try to make it out to be with LeBron and I, that there’s this beef and this, that, and the other, it’s not. Me and LeBron are friends, we’re business partners,” said Green.
In the video, he also speaks his mind and understands the mentality both players will have the next time they face off against each other.
“When I step on the court next year, I’m gonna go at him. When he steps on the court next year, he’s gonna go at me. That’s the game we play,” continued Green.
We’re looking forward to seeing exactly what happens when these two meet again next year.
See the interview in its entirety below: