- Kyrie Irving Struggling With New Responsibility of Defending Elite Point Guards
- Video: LeBron James Takes Brutal Knee to Groin From Wizards Big Man
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Game Recap: Cavs Unable to Contain Wizards Onslaught
- Report: LeBron James Officially Listed as Questionable vs. Washington Wizards
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game Recap: Cavs Clinch Central Division
- Kyrie Irving’s Nike Signature Shoe Now Top-Selling Basketball Sneaker
- Kyrie Irving’s Embarrassed Reaction to LeBron James Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to Him on Bus
- Video: LeBron James Calls Out Certain Teammates for Lack of Toughness
- Video: Nuggets Reporter Sitting Courtside Trash Talks LeBron James During Game
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry Name Best Player of the Generation
- Updated: July 23, 2016
Former Houston Rockets teammates Trevor Ariza and Jason Terry both recently spoke on Sirius XM NBA and agreed that Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant was the best of the generation.
Trevor Ariza & Jason Terry just agreed on @SiriusXMNBA that Kobe is best player of the generation over both Duncan & Lebron.
— Justin Termine (@TermineRadio) July 21, 2016
While Ariza and Terry may have an argument for “best player of the generation” being Bryant for now, they forget that James is just 31-years-old and still has a good five to seven years left in him.
We’ll see how the argument unfolds once LeBron finishes his career, but for now, let’s try to just appreciate both players and try not to stack them against each other.