- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: LeBron James Tells Tyronn Lue to Give Kyrie Irving Game-Winning Basket in Game 7
- Updated: July 20, 2016
While Kyrie Irving’s game-winning three-pointer in Game 7 of the NBA Finals will always be remembered by Cleveland Cavaliers fans, one thing that hasn’t gotten much publicity is the apparent influence that LeBron James had in helping set that shot up.
A YouTube video lasting just over three minutes that focuses on the final moments of the game has a 25-second portion that appears to show James trying to get head coach Tyronn Lue’s attention. The ensuing play begins with 1:09 left and has James taking the ball out before then giving it to Irving. Just 15 seconds after getting the ball, Irving nails an ice-cold three-pointer.
The evidence of James’ influence shows up at both the start and again at the 1:40 mark of the video below: