- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: LeBron James Tells Tyronn Lue to Give Kyrie Irving Game-Winning Basket in Game 7
- Updated: July 20, 2016
While Kyrie Irving’s game-winning three-pointer in Game 7 of the NBA Finals will always be remembered by Cleveland Cavaliers fans, one thing that hasn’t gotten much publicity is the apparent influence that LeBron James had in helping set that shot up.
A YouTube video lasting just over three minutes that focuses on the final moments of the game has a 25-second portion that appears to show James trying to get head coach Tyronn Lue’s attention. The ensuing play begins with 1:09 left and has James taking the ball out before then giving it to Irving. Just 15 seconds after getting the ball, Irving nails an ice-cold three-pointer.
The evidence of James’ influence shows up at both the start and again at the 1:40 mark of the video below: