- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
Video: LeBron James Tells Tyronn Lue to Give Kyrie Irving Game-Winning Basket in Game 7
- Updated: July 20, 2016
While Kyrie Irving’s game-winning three-pointer in Game 7 of the NBA Finals will always be remembered by Cleveland Cavaliers fans, one thing that hasn’t gotten much publicity is the apparent influence that LeBron James had in helping set that shot up.
A YouTube video lasting just over three minutes that focuses on the final moments of the game has a 25-second portion that appears to show James trying to get head coach Tyronn Lue’s attention. The ensuing play begins with 1:09 left and has James taking the ball out before then giving it to Irving. Just 15 seconds after getting the ball, Irving nails an ice-cold three-pointer.
The evidence of James’ influence shows up at both the start and again at the 1:40 mark of the video below: