- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Listening to Trade Offers for Iman Shumpert
- LeBron James Roasts Kevin Love’s Shoe Game via Social Media
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers in Advanced Trade Talks With Multiple Teams
- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
ESPYs Announce Winner for This Year’s Best NBA Player
- Updated: July 14, 2016
As if there was even the slightest doubt in anyone’s mind about who the greatest player was in the NBA, this year’s ESPYS confirmed that notion when the ESPY for best NBA player was announced.
LeBron was just named best NBA player at the ESPYs
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) July 14, 2016
Perhaps some casual fans were leaning towards the Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry as being this year’s best NBA player after his team accomplished a historic NBA regular season.
But when it came playoff time, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James showed everyone why he is still the best player in the league, which was emphasized by his monstrous NBA Finals showing.